Friday, April 14, 2017

The Worst Dream

It was a gloomy afternoon. A torrential rain was pouring down outside. It seemed that the whole classroom was so humid as if the rain fallen directly in it. The books I stacked to be a pillow touched dripping wet. As a result,cheap oakleys, I couldn’t have a nap. I was in such a bad mood that I couldn’t concentrate my mind on the teacher’s lectures.
The rain started pelting down more heavily. Tremendous rain noise came from outside. I even couldn’t hear what the teacher said. I was afraid of the teacher picking out me to answer the question, so I decided to ask my deskmate what the teacher was talking about. Upon my finger reached her shoulder, my deskmate melted. I was really astonished to saw a puddle of unknown  red liquid which should be a person a second ago. After she melted, just like I have had touched a hidden switch, all my classmates melted almost in one second. My feet were immersed by the red liquid.
However, things did no go to an end. Red rain began to fell from sky. I was too scared to scream, cheap jerseys, all the things I could do were to stare the teacher who wore a strange smile with my pleading eyes. The teacher slowly walked towards me and said, YOU’RE THE NEXT.
Then I suddenly woke up. It was a gloomy afternoon. A torrential rain was pouring down outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment