Monday, April 17, 2017

My passion

When it comes to football, I could say that is what I love. I like the feeling of running in the football field. I like to fight with my teammates on the football field. I like to go with my friends at the Olympic Sports Center to cheer for my favourite football team. However, I had to give up playing football because of the injured foot. How sad I am, cheap nfl jerseys, when I heard this message. Countless times I regret that I can't continue playing football since my overtraining. Now , I'm very envious of people who play football in the stadium. But thinking of cheering for my favourite players, I'm not as sad as before. I am very glad that I meet the football, it makes me feel the passion and the team spirit. I will spend my whole life in loving football. Always remember my original intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment