Friday, April 14, 2017

Nation Day Holiday

    Nation Day holiday has passed. How did you spend your holiday? Stay at home? Travel? Maybe everybody just did something what they like.
     What about me? my Nation Day holiday was wonderful,cheap fake oakleys, because this is the first time that I went to travel. I traveled to Xiamen and spent five days of vacation.
     First of all, I traveled to Jimei University and Xiamen University and the two schools have beautiful environment. Expecially in the Xiamen University. A beautiful fountain attracted me when I just stepped into the school. What's more, I visited the Xiamen University's bookstore. The bookstore's atmosphere is very good, it is a combination of modern and ancient atmosphere. The atmophere makes me feel refreshed. Over the next few days, I went to many famous scenic spots in Xiamen. For example, Gulangyu Islet. These attractions are very unique, it is worth to visit. Finally, in some places, I also bought some souvenirs what will be sent to my family and friends, I hope they are as happy as I am.
     In a word, as far as I am concerned,cheap snapback hats, Nation Day holiday is a good opportunity to travel with family and friends, we should cherish this opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment