Friday, April 14, 2017

a trip to Wuxi on national day holiday

The national day holiday seems to have been over without feeling the time passing by. After all, when in a good mood, cheap nfl jerseys, I could possibly forget the time. This time, I went to Wu xi, a nice city. Compared to Shanghai and Hangzhou, there were relatively fewer visitors in Wu xi. Thanks to that, I could get closer to the sightseeing.
I enjoyed a lot of beautiful scenery and tried many delicious snacks. What impressed me most was the Turtle Head Isle. It's a bit cool but pleasant at the same time. I stood there and marvelous areas of green color came into my eyesight. They were lush trees and verdant grass. Some are thick, some are light.At first sight, the green view was so mysterious as if they were flowing. The breeze softly blew over my face,cheap hats, bringing me a cool from time to time. Clean air drove me to take several deep breaths.
In the distance, the water was a white stretch, joining the sky at the horizon.Varieties of boats floated in Taihu Lake. I boarded one of them. The engine started. I looked at the waves that were constantly rolling on the quarter. In my eyes, waves had their own lives and they were dancing. Then we reached the Taihu Lake Island. Quiet and winding pathway led me into a high mountain. Up on the top, the island was surrounded by dimly discernible fogs as if we were on the land of the immortals.
When dusk fell,wholesale jerseys, I am unwilling to leave but I had to. During the following days, I also dropped in at other sightseeing. They were all gifts of nature for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment