Thursday, April 27, 2017

come and go alone

Since I worked,I have ever found several persons who were always alone without anyone's accompanying.They looked very special,cheap oakleys, but with a taste of loneliness.I often thought if they were hard to adapt to the surroundings?or nobody wanted to get close to them?In fact,I could feel the confidence on them,most of them had good lookings and a kind of temperament.Of course,it's hard for others to get close to them as well,because they had very little to talk about.At that time,I would think them as strange persons.
Until now,I can understand their characters,they are very independent,with their own thoughts all the time.They don't need to please all others,just to be themselves.They are trying to break away from false things.They live so truely!I have to admire them,I know I can understand them,because I nearly become one of them slowly.Now,I always do things alone,neither like nor dislike,everything is just very natural.Not sure when I begin to get into such a state,without any feeling of loneliness.Even I dislike to find anyone to follow me,just for avoiding wasting words,those polite noises.
I try not to ask for others' help,I always dislike to keeping remember so much thanks in my heart,because I don't wanna owe too much,or I will think of how to pay back when meeting.It will make me feel tired in heart.Of course if asking others do what they dislike will make my heart uneasy.Maybe lots of people around me think me as a cold woman,cheap jerseys, but I sure those who I like can feel my hot heart.I won't care about these,so satisfied with present days,simple ,rich and full of sense of well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment