Thursday, April 27, 2017

feel funny

I can't say out why I have such a bad mood.Ever how I liked the students,however,cheap fake oakleysI lost all love on them.Everything seems so funny,maybe i paid too much affections,and I feel so disappointed now.I should tell myself again.Remember this from now!
Their smiles seem not to be so nice,even,I feel awful!I will follow my heart,to like or dislike.Children also can cheat,or it's me to like them more than they like me.That's all right,the pressure on my shoulder seems much less.Let it be!I hate all false things.
I know that It's hard for me to change back, once i begin to dislike.I can't obligate myself to do anything.
Watching many names on my QQ,I wanted to delete them.I did.Only one student left there.He is a boy who always expects to chat with him,who is very sensible,who I can't hurt. I really hope that this's the last time to be mainteacher,the last time to pay affections to students,cheap snapback hats, the last time to be disappointed~!Keep distance from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment