Thursday, April 27, 2017

Mood gets better.

Just before New Year's Day,i spend one whole class which should be a party time on educating them on thanksgiving.i wrote the word of thanksgiving on the blackboard. Of course,cheap nfl jerseys, very few know its chinese meaning.I appeared very excited while I was reading my diary to them.I tried to control my mood,in order not to drop tears.I don't know if I looked very silly,or whether anyone could understand me and remembered my words in their future days.However, I think I should let them know these and be a person with a thanksgiving heart,replacing their parents to do it.And after I said out all those,I feel relaxed in heart and mood gets better.To be frank,while I was watching their photos in the brochure,I realised I still like them so much,and there's no anger in my heart already.
Thinking of her,who has been the closest friend in this school,as well as old classmates.In fact,we have completely different charatcters.Helping each other sometimes before,cheap hats, and being happy together those years.Everyone is changing,she or I.Slowly,I can understand one person better through some tiny things,it's two years ago that I realised she was not a person who can be my confidant forever,some ways of her doing things is not accepted by me,although before that,we said anything to each other.Last year,I also recognized this.For her cheating me of this year,I didn't feel surprised,instead,I felt a bit happy,because I can really see what she is like.It's a good excuse for me to get far from her,who I have already felt awful.When I see her,I really don't wanna to speak to her,If she says to me first,I just try to answer her.I don't want to see her!
To buy some clothes to change my mood.I hope everything of mine will get better and better in the coming new year.Of course,wholesale jerseys, my most important is my family,I only want to pray good luck for my family,and those in heaven who l love will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment