Monday, May 15, 2017

Pursue new career

    This is the first week to my wife since she quits her job and she will be engaged insurance industry as her new career. To be honest, cheap snapback hats, I am not sure whether she can make good performance in this way, I just wonder whether she can continue it because of unfixed pay, it means that the most income my wife makes will depend on how many life insurances she could sell per month, in my opinion, this is a challenge to her especially she has never kind of experience as salesperson. What's more, to relate Insurances, they always have a low opinion of Insurances to some elder, they think it is wasting money, even some elder think it is deceived to promote life insurance in front of them. So, now that my wife decides to go straight, she will have a strong confidence to herself, otherwise, she could end up with an unhappy result, which it is not what I would like to see.
     I think at this critical moment, I should bring up my stance to support my wife's decision. After all, cheap jerseys, I won't take any negative sentiment to her from me at the beginning of her new career. I wish she could make a success in her new career.

No comments:

Post a Comment