Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Written in the beginning of 2017.

This is the spring of 2017,we clerks have returned to the living city-ShangHai since a couple days ago.As we just experienced the Chinese traditional spring festival,I sense kind of sleepy even if I was  on work.It is like homesick sometimes.What's more,I'm thinking of getting more income and finding a life mate this year.
Recently,some friends are talking about red packets in the first workday of 2017,which is known in the Chinese culture.However,not all companies send their clerks a red packet.Therefore many people are suffering unsatisfied emotion.
I have got pretty good progress in my career since last year.But I didn't behave good in the life and family--I'm still single.Parents and relatives are worried about my future individual  life without a wife.However,less and less young people take marriage as necessary thing,especially in modern city.Not only do young people feel unsafe in modern life ,but also the whole society environment is untight.Many people are worried about their future.The International society also has been changing quickly.
In spite of increasing age,we young people are facing more and more pressure to get married、buying a house、adopting a baby and so on.
May you succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment